Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lebron ain't got shit on the Greatest



About a month ago I posted a video by the people of Cleveland responding to Lebron James' "What should I do" commercial. Now the Great One himself has responded to Lebron's arrogant statement. I respect MJ for teaching the boy a lesson on what it takes to be a man and take his message to heart in my own way. I also perceive this as a taunt by Michael, who is notorious for being a vicious competitor, by reasserting his title as the greatest basketball player ever. Lebron was likely the only player so far in history that could battle Jordan for that title. Kobe has the rings, but has never had the numbers that Jordan had. Lebron had the numbers, Numbers that were better than Jordan's, but just needed the rings. The rings could have come... now they don't even matter.

No comments: