Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2010 CNN Hero of the Year



My Grandmother would put it this way... Anuradha Koirala is one of God's good people. I agree Grandma. This Thanksgiving weekend, while preparing for my Property Final, I was watching an airing of CNN's 2010 Heroes ceremony and was first introduced to Koirala and her heroic work. Koirala created a safe house in Kathmandu, Nepal for girls and women who were victims of human sex trafficking.

Human trafficking, to me, is the worse possible thing that can happen to a person. My appreciation for someone like Koirala is indescribable and after reading/watching her story, my life has been changed. I encourage everyone to take the time to click the link above and find out more about Koirala (or just click here) and to be a hero in their own right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for this, darlin. thank you for your pure true goodness and spreading your light all over this planet. i love you.